What Is HockeyAI?
+ Human Help
The world's first innovative, scientific, and data focused recruiting and development platform made specifically for student-athletes. We've taken the model made famous through Fintech and exploded onto the market with the first unbiased, impartial development and guidance mind to optimize player development, opportunity, and long-term success.
Your athletic, academic, training, and financial measurables are analyzed by our proprietary algorithms to maximize your fit, exposure, and development creating custom paths to opportunities around the globe.
- HIGH SCHOOL- Everything you need to know about core courses, NCAA eligibility, and upgrading.
- SAT/ACT- Your goals outlined for college acceptance, prep to write, and FAQS.
- COLLEGE ACCEPTANCE PROBABILITY- Proprietary admissions calculator for every us university with a varsity hockey program.
- NCAA CLEARINGHOUSE- Guidance through every aspect of eligibility requirement, amateur status, and completion.
- COLLEGE APPLICATION AID- Complete guidance through the complex process of admissions, enrollment, and application essays.
- COLLEGIATE PROGRAMMING- Guides to the best overall programs offered throughout North America.
- ADVANCED ANALYTICS - We find the numbers that help you stand out.
- PRODUCTION FORECASTING - Proprietary algorithms show what you're on pace to score year-over-year and throughout different leagues.
- LEAGUE TRANSLATION - No more guess-work with how you'll transition from league-to-league; we have it down to a science.
- ROSTER FORECASTING - Curious who's losing forwards next year? We have the answer to roster and scholarship openings you need.
- RECRUITMENT TENDENCIES - Want to know where your dream school recruits? What league? What kind of player?
- SCOUTING REPORTS - Unbiased scouting reports giving you the knowledge to play to your strengths and develop your deficiencies.
- PRE-SCOUT - Be more prepared than your competition - we know the tendencies of teams across the continent.
- SCHOLARSHIP OPTIMIZATION- Assess financial aid readings, compare offers, analyze student loans.
- EXTERNAL SCHOLARSHIPS- Academic aid, merit-based aid, reciprocity agreements, and supplemental options.
- COST FORECASTING